ATV Insurance Coverages
There’s no denying that riding an all-terrain vehicle is fun. However, it can also be risky. At Alcorn Insurance, we’ll create a policy that provides maximum protection.
Common types of ATV insurance coverages include:
- Bodily injury: For costs associated with injuries suffered by others.
- Property damage: For costs relating to damaged property of others.
- Collision: For repair and replacement costs from collision damage.
- Comprehensive: Repair and replacement costs from non-collision incidents, such as fire or vandalism.
- Medical: Covers costs if you are hurt in an accident.
We’ll work with you to find a provider with the precise coverage you need.
ATV insurance is often sold as part of a broader range of coverage, either through motorcycle insurance or off-road vehicle (ORV). Consider what other vehicles you may want to be insured, such as:
- Golf cart.
- Dune buggy.
Let Alcorn Insurance Agency, Inc. help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs.